Why I Chose Raymond James
There are many reasons I chose to affiliate myself with Raymond James Financial Services, Inc., one of the largest independent financial services firms in the United States and the broker/dealer through which I offer securities. In researching the options, I found Raymond James to be refreshingly different from many other companies. I heard my own values echoed in their commitment to long-term planning, methodical analysis and decision-making, and uncompromising focus on client service.
Founded in 1962, Raymond James was the first financial services firm to pioneer the concept of applying disciplined financial planning methodologies to help individuals reach their goals. Raymond James provides advisors like myself access to a remarkable range of resources and support services that enable me to deliver a high level of financial services and advice to clients—and to fulfill the mission we both share of maintaining a client-first focus.
Raymond James is widely recognized for its industry-leading capabilities, award-winning equity research, and a comprehensive array of resources and expertise.
Raymond James at a Glance*
- More than 7,200 financial advisors
- More than 3 million client accounts
- 2,900 locations (United States, Canada and abroad)
- Approximately $643 billion in client assets
*As of 3/31/2017
Accolades for Raymond James
- In February 2014, Fortune magazine ranked Raymond James Financial among the most admired securities company in the world.
- Raymond James Financial was named the best full-service broker in the 2011 SmartMoney annual broker survey for the third time in four years—ranking above Edward Jones, Wells Fargo, UBS, Merrill Lynch and Morgan Stanley Smith Barney.
Click here for a complete listing of recent accolades Raymond James has received.
SmartMoney does not endorse any product or service of Raymond James. The survey criteria included performance of recommended stocks, customer satisfaction, and user-friendliness of account statements and websites. Past performance may not be indicative of future results. Please note that fees and charges will reduce an investor's return.
Fortune ranking based on an average score of nine key attributes of reputation: people management, use of corporate assets, social responsibility, quality of management, financial soundness, long-term investment, quality of products/services, global competitiveness and innovation.